Norbar 13057 Model 300 P Type Torque Wrench 1/2 Inch Sq Dr 60 - 300 N.m / 45 - 220lbf.ft
The Norbar 13057 Model 300 P Type has a 1/2 inch square drive accuracy of ±3%. 'P' Type Torque Wrenches are designed for the production environment where they will be set and then dedicated to a particular application. There is no scale, the wrench must be set against a Pro-Test or similar instrument. These 'Industrial' push-through ratchets are robustly engineered for strength and durability. They also allow the wrench to be used for torque control in both the clockwise and anti-clockwise directions.
- The setting system is designed to discourage unauthorised alteration
- Coloured end seals are provided to identify the wrench to a particular operator, torque setting or calibration period
- Supplied in a moulded box for storage and protection
- The retained square drive will not pull out of the head when the socket is removed
- On request ‘P’ Type wrenches can be set, marked with the setting and certified for production line applications requiring a sealed torque setting. Only if a pre-set has been requested will the tool be supplied with a Declaration of Conformance
- Accuracy: ±3%
- Operates between:
- 45.00 - 220.00 lbf·ft
- 60.00 - 300.00 N·m
- Length: 662 mm
- Square Size: 1/2"
- Weight: 1.24 Kg
- Ratchet Teeth: 30
- Ratchet Type: Push Through