Sealey MIGHTYMIG250 Professional Gas/no-gas Mig Welder 250amp With Euro Torch
- Heavy-duty high output transformer and forced air cooling to maximize duty cycle performance.
- 250Amp Maximum current.
- Supplied with a high quality BINZEL® MB25AK Euro torch, 3mtr earth cable, 1.4mtr of gas hose, twin gauged gas regulator, 1kg spool of 0.8mm wire, 0.8 and 1mm tips.
- Set up in the gas welding mode but can also easily be switched to gasless.
- Can be used with large, industrial CO2 gas bottles.
- Illustrated with gas bottle to give an indication of size only; gas is not included.
- A contract for the supply of gas should be arranged with your local gas distributor.
- 1 Year Warranty
- Model No: MIGHTYMIG250
- Welding Current: 50-250A
- Wire capacity: 5-15kg
- Duty Cycle: 100% @ 110A, 60% @ 140A, 15% @ 250A
- Cooling System: Forced Air
- Spot Weld Timer: No
- Gas Type: CO2, Argon, CO2/Argon Mix
- Torch: Euro Non-Live - BINZEL® MB25AK
- Supply: 240V - 1ph
- Absorbed Power: 11kW
- Case Size: Extra-Large
- Weight: 75kg
- Replacement Tips 0.8mm (Pack of 5): MIG917
- Replacement Tips 1.0mm (Pack of 5): TG100/2
- Replacement Nozzle (Pack of 2): MIG929