Sealey SM355B Cut-off Machine ∅355mm 230v With Blade
- ?355mm TCT blade cuts slow and cold without the need for coolant fluid.
- Will handle steel, wood, brass, aluminium and most plastics, without the need to change blades.
- Even hidden nails and screws in timber are no longer a problem.
- Powered by a 2480W motor.
- Cast alloy base for added strength, while retaining portability.
- Features heavy-duty saw arm and quick action mitring vice.
- Fully guarded and fitted with a dead man's trigger control to prevent accidental starting.
- Supplied with 13Amp plug.
- 1 Year Warranty
- Size of Blade: ∅355mm
- Blade: SM355B72
- Maximum Cutting Capacity @ 90°: Bar - ∅120mm
- Pipe - ∅105mm
- Maximum Cutting Capacity @ 45°: Bar - ∅95mm
- Pipe - ∅80mm
- Motor: 2480W - 230V
- No Load Speed: 1450rpm
- Weight: 21kg