Sealey TIG200HFACDC Tig/mma Hf Ac/dc Inverter Welder 200amp 230v
- Fan-cooled AC/DC power supply for pulse TIG and MMA welding applications.
- Suitable for welding aluminium, magnesium, stainless steel, steel, copper, nickel and titanium.
- TIG cycle includes post gas and current down-slope regulation.
- Features regulated high frequency (HF) push button arc that prevents having to touch the workpiece to start, keeping the tip in good condition for longer.
- Includes connector for foot pedal when more control is required. Foot pedal available as an optional accessory (Model No. TIG200HFACDCF).
- 1 Year Warranty
- Model No: TIG200HFACDC
- Power Output: 10-200A
- Duty Cycle: 100% @ 77A, 15% @ 200A
- Electrode Capacity: ∅1.6-4mm
- Absorbed Power: 8kW
- Supply: 240V
- Insulation Class: H
- Protection: IP21S
- Weight: 23.5kg
- Accessories: Yes
- MMA Electrode Holder (Optional): MMA01
- Welding Torch (Included): TIG12S
- Foot Pedal (Optional): TIG200HFACDCF