Stanley 0-11-800 Carbide Blades (Pack of 5)
STANLEY® FATMAX® CARBIDE™ blades provide the durability needed to keep cutting through a variety of applications, including roofing, drywall, ceiling tile installation, and other construction materials that prove challenging for conventional blades.
- Designed to deliver increased blade life, maintain first-cut sharpness and safeguard against snaps - three key factors that today's professionals demand
- Uniquely manufactured by way of a patent-pending process that uses high-powered laser technology to deposit tungsten carbide powder onto the blade edge - creating a blade that lasts 10 times longer than a conventional blade
- Precision ground by diamond wheels to produce a sharp cutting edge
- This process creates a durable and long-lasting blade edge while maintaining a flexible steel blade body
- Save time and money with fewer blade changes