Stanley 0-46-702 Rabone Rosewood Sliding Bevel 9"/225mm
The Stanley 0-46-702 sliding carpenters bevel is used for determining existing angles and for transferring angles on to a workpiece. The brass tips and blued steel blade ensure a long-lasting, highly accurate marking.
- Rosewood stock with wing nut adjustment for quick blade setting
- Used for transferring angles from one piece of work to the other
- The offset slot in the blade enables a line to be drawn the full length of the blade without interference from the stock
- Brass tips and adjustable screw for protection from wear
- Blued steel blade for protection from corrosion
- It is important that the fixing device securely tightens the blade to prevent movements once an angle has been set, without obstructing the work