Telesteps 60324 Black Line "Mini" Telescopic Loft Ladder
While conventional loft ladders have to be folded and stored in the attic, the Telesteps collapsible loft ladder is hidden away in the ceiling. It ís an elegant and incredibly compact loft ladder that saves you attic space and fits into a very small hatch opening.
- Simple to install
- No clearance required in your loft
- Smooth and easy to operate
- Robust and comfortable to use
- The Telesteps Loft Ladder comes almost fully assembled and installation is just a matter of fitting a couple of springs and six screws
- Suitable for Ceiling Heights 2.45 - 2.55m, and for almost all hatch sizes
- Form and function? These ladders look fantastic. The design is innovative and minimalist. The look is sophisticated and expensive
- Extremely compact yet stable and safe to climb with zero loft space required and can be used in the tightest of spaces
The fixed loft ladder has been designed to fit hatches as small as 520 x 600 mm, yet stealing very little space on the attic. It is suited for common ceiling heights in the range 2.45-2.55 m.
TELESTEPS Loft Ladders have been developed with technical finesse and modern design in mind. The unique telescopic construction is patented throughout the world. All ladders are made at our own factory in Sweden, guaranteeing top quality to the smallest detail, a long service life and a high degree of safety in accordance with accepted norms. The vital components are manufactured from anodised aluminium that will never rust.
- Ceiling height 2.45 - 2.55 m
- Min. hatch opening 520 x 600 mm
- Tread width 90 mm
- Maximum load 150kg
- Weight 12.5 kg