Trend AR/JIG Apeture Radius Jig
A jig to rout out apertures, recesses and radii in work tops to fit a range of sinks and hobs, and to suit curved cabinets.
- Will cut both an internal and external radiius with the use of either pins or engraved sight lines.
- Will cut a 90 degree angle, which when combined with the straight slot will allow a hob or sink aperture to be routed. Central slot allows cuts up to 820mm long.
- Radius curves at 40mm, 60mm, 80mm, 100mm, 150mm and 250mm, and has external radii of 50mm, 100mm and 200mm
- Jig has a 45 degree end cut , plus 26mm and 35mm cabinet door hinge recess facility.
- Engraved lines to position jig to marked position on the worktop.
- Each of the six radius curves is paired with a set of peg holes that will set the jig to work top edge.
- Pins made from ABS plastic for strength.
Jig requires: (Not Supplied)
- A portable plunge router with 12.7mm (1/2 inch) shank capacity and minimum 1300 watts.
- A template guide bush with 30mm outside diameter.
- A TCT router cutter with 12.7mm (1/2 inch) diameter and 50mm (2 inch) cut length.
- Two clamps
- Corner angle: 90 degree
- Slot length: 830 mm
- Radius curves: 40, 60, 80, 100, 150 & 250 mm
- External radius: 50, 100 & 200 mm
- End cut: 45 degrees
- Kitchen hinge recess: 26 mm & 35 mm
- Length: 1000 mm
- Thickness: 12 mm
- Width: 390 mm
- Weight: 4.6 kg