Trend DWS/CP8/FC Double Sided Diamond Whetstone 8 Inch
Double-sided site and workshop bench stone. The 1000 grit fine surface has a continual diamond surface for smooth precise honing for all carving & cabinet making tools. The 300 grit coarse surface has unique clearance channels which assist in dispersion of lubricants and residue from the tool and increases the speed of the cut. People who bought this say: " I have found no easier way to sharpen tools in my 25 years of wood working." "This Diamond Bench Stone is a joy to use and gives incredible results with the minimum of effort. I find myself using it even when I don't really need to, just for the enjoyment, sad but true" " Never had such sharp chisels and quick too. All my wife's knives are like razors.
If I lost it I'd buy another one tomorrow."
Suitable for re-shaping, general joinery and heavy duty work.
- Ideal for up to 3 inch plane irons and chisels
- Unique clearance channel on coarse side to produce faster, cleaner cut.
- Solid diamond surface on fine side
- Grit size clearly marked on surface
- Precision flatness substrate
- Unique diamond shaped surface prevents snagging when sharpening small or pointed tooling
- Complete with pouch, cleaning block and non slip mat
- Fine 1000 grit (15 micron) and coarse 300 grit (50 micron)
- Guaranteed for five years
- Recommended use with Trend lapping fluid to prevent clogging or rusting and assist in keeping tools clean
- Use with no pressure
- Ideal for flattening chisels and plane blades as well as achieving a shaving edge in seconds
- Precision flatness gives the ability to also sharpen spindle knives in house
- The extra coarse grit is suitable to fix and restore a damaged edge on chisels, plane irons
- 1 x Storage pouch
- 1 x Cleaning block
- 1 x Non-slip mat
- Size 203 mm x 75 mm x 8 mm
- Grade Fine & Coarse
- Grit 1000 & 300 (nom. 15 & 50 micron)
- Net Weight: 1.101kg