Trend GRAB/SE1/SET Damaged Screw and Bolt Remover Set
This versatile double-ended bit removes damaged screws, machine screws and broken bolts from wood, metal and plastic. It can remove screw sizes from Nos. 6 - 14 and broken bolts from size M4 - M8. Removes cleanly from wood, metal or plastic. Hardened tool steel. Removes screws made of any alloy including soft brass. Removes free spinning screws. Winslow tip for self centring.
- Wood screw remover
- For use with a reversible drill to remove damaged or rounded off screw heads
- Can be used in Snappy Quick chucks or directly in a standard chuck
- Can be used on Pozi, Phillips, Slotted, Hexagon, Torx, Tri-wing, Frearson and most Tamper Resistant Screws
- Double-ended (burnisher & tapered thread).
- Serrated extracting end of tool results in greater torque for hard to remove screws.
- Hex shoulder to aid removal of jammed screw or bolt.
- Patent Nos. WO2004002687 & US6,761,089
- Set of two size No.2 and No.3.
- Screw sizes: No.6 to No.14
- Screws sizes: 3.5 mm to 5 mm
- Bolt sizes: M4 to M8
- No.2 extractor for screw sizes: No.6 to No.10
- No.3 extractor for screw sizes: No.12 to No.14
- Net Weight: 0.09kg