Trend PH/7X25/500C 25mm No7 Pocket Hole Coarse Screws (Pack of 500)
The Trend PH/7X25/500C self-tapping, anti-split pocket hole screws are ideal for use on soft timber, plywood and particle board. Their coarse thread gives great holding power and the large square drive dome head limits slipping from occurring. They are zinc coated which makes them highly corrosion resistant for long life.
- Pack of 500 coarse thread square drive self-tapping wood screws to be used with pocket hole jigs
- Ideal for softer timbers, plywood and particle board as the coarse thread gives better holding power
- Square drive self-tapping screws for use with a No.2 square drive bit to resist slipping (cam out)
- Large dome head
- Zinc coated to reduce corrosion
- Self-tapping tip to drill own hole without splitting
- Screws cannot be used with PH/JIG and PH/JIG/M.
- Thread: Coarse
- Size: No.7 (3.6 mm) x 25 mm
- Material: Steel
- Finish: Zinc coated
- Pack Qty: 500 Piece