Wiha 38191 VDE Bi-Cut Diagonal Cutters
Precise, safe work - at double the power: no problem for the Wiha 38191 BiCut Professional electric diagonal cutters. If standard performance from heavy-duty diagonal cutters is no longer enough, force can be doubled at the simple press of a button. In normal mode, the BiCut effortlessly cuts items such as cables or iron nails. A patented joint design transforms the heavy-duty diagonal cutters into high-performance diagonal cutters for extremely hard and stronger materials. This function is not only suitable for cutting exceptionally tough materials but also for users who need to carry out normal cutting tasks over a longer period of time. Thanks to double cutting force, the user only needs to apply half the hand force, ensuring work is easy on muscles and tendons. This significantly reduces the risk of cramp or slipping if too much force is applied. The backs of the handles also feature an extra wide design while the integrated soft and hard zones on the handles are ideally tailored to the human hand. The high-performance diagonal cutters are manufactured as per the international IEC 60900 standard and are thus approved for working on live parts up to 1,000 V AC.
- Increases your efficiency - Two pliers in one - 200 % power at the touch of a button, available at any time
- Protects your health - Requires less force and reduces pressure on the wrists
- Lowers your costs - Durable thanks to high-quality, chromed plier surface to prevent corrosion
- Offers you full protection - Each tool individually tested at 10,000 V AC and approved for 1,000 V AC
- Manufactured acc. to IEC 60900:2012
- Weight: 0.5kg