Toolstop 3KVA twin outlet 110 volt transformer for reducing from 220/240 volts to 110/120 volts. Comes with 2 x 16 amp 110 volt sockets, reset button and 240 volt 3 pin plug.
NOTE - this product must be checked on delivery. Due to the weight of the transformer there is a slight possibility that damage may occur in transit. Any items that appear to be damaged must be signed for as "Damaged" to allow us to make a claim against the carrier.
Portable transformers are now required on most sites and if you are working on site you may not be allowed to use 240 volt machines.
You must use 110 volt power tools with this transformer.
- Transformers are designed to allow you to run 110/120 volt power tools from a 220/240 volt power supply.
- 110 volt power tools offer the user more safety as in the event of a cable being cut you have less chance of being injured by electricity.
- This is the most popular size of transformer in the UK. With 2 x 16 amp outlets you can run tools up to 2000 watts combined power at one time.
- 2 x 16 amp 110 volt sockets
- Reset button
- 240 volt 3 pin plug
Most power tools we offer have 110 or 240 volt options - please make sure you select the right voltage.
PLEASE NOTE - Toolstop Transformers come with 14 days warranty
- 2 x 16amp 110 volt outlets
- 3000VA rating
- 1500VA continuous rating
- Tough GRP case
- 2M of cable
- Fitted 13A plug
- Reset button
- Class 1 construction
- Double wound with a secondary winding of 110v centre tapped earth, thus any fault on the secondary side cannot bring the operator into contact with a voltage higher than 55v earth, continuous rating 2/3 of total wattage, glass fibre box, 16A sockets
- Weight 16kg