Belle Minimix 140 half bag cement mixer complete with stand is available in 110 or 240 volts as well as in a Honda petrol model.
A well designed mixer ideal for the semi professional and DIY user. The Minimix 140 can be used on or off its stand and is the ideal portable solution for mixing concrete and cement.
Lightweight but effective the Minimix 140 operates in confined spaces, at barrow height on the stand, or simply wheeled to the job.
The best selling mixer for construction.
- Wheeled for easy transport
- Operates in confined spaces
- Portable stand allows barrow height mixing and tipping
- Easy access cover top for fuel and maintenance
- Proven gearbox.
- Increased motor protection (IP45).
- Safe and simple assembly
- Portable and light, compact enough for the car boot
- Available boxed for easy stocking and transport
- Compact and portable for easy transportation
- Mixes a full barrow load of concrete or mortar
- Complete with barrow height swivel stand
- Robust and durable design based on years of mixer manufacturing experience
- Extra thick drum with 'Quick mix paddles'
- Max Drum Capacity (ltr) - 130
- Max Mixing Capacity (ltr) - 90
- Drum Speed (Rpm) - 26.5
- Width (mm) - 600
- Height off stand (mm) - 852
- Length (mm) - 1215
- Noise Level (dB(A)) - 92
- Engine (Type) - Petrol
- Engine Power (Hp) - 2.0' (kW) - 1.5
- Weight (kg) - 44.5