The Bora PM-4550 Speedhorses XT Twin Pack with adjustable legs has best-in-class weight capacity
This pair of PM-4550 XT Speedhorses give you all the benefits and features of our signature PM-4500 Speedhorses with the added ability to extend the legs by up to 150mm / 6 inches. The legs are independently adjustable meaning you can use them on stairs, uneven ground or just raise the Speedhorse legs all together for added height. They deploy 30x faster than conventional sawhorses — just pull the release button in the middle of the frame. This Twin Pack comes as two individual sawhorses.
- Raise the height up to 6 inches — Legs are independently adjustable in 1” increments. Adjust the height of your Speedhorse XT anywhere from 30” to 36”.
- Level workspace on any site — Compensate for uneven terrain on the jobsite by extending each leg to the height you need.
- Instant Deploy — Get instant setup with the pull of a lever and the easy teardown you love with the SpeedhorseTM! Just readjust the legs back to 30” to fold back into the sawhorse.
- Best-in-class weight capacity — Each individual unit can support 1500 lbs. — 200 lbs. more than the leading competitors.
- All the features you need on the job — Non-sequential leg folding, pre-drilled top, and end slots for 2x material are all here, ready to help you work!
- Twin Pack comes with two individual sawhorses
- Unit Weight: 9.5 kg / 21 lb
- Working Height from: 76cm / 30" to 91cm / 36"
- Length of top: 1.14m / 45"
- Width of top: 8.2cm / 3.25"
- Weight capacity: 680kg / 1500 lbs