The AHS 45-16 hedgecutter is perfect for the light trimming and upkeep of small hedges.
It is lightweight, weighing only 2.6 kg, with an ergonomic design for controlled and comfortable handling in any working position. The hedgetrimmer features a 420 W high-speed motor for fast clean cuts and a 45-cm long blade with a 16-mm tooth spacing design for easy reach in difficult areas. It is ideal for trimming smaller branches and young hedges of up to 1.5 m in height.
- Lightweight and well balanced for trimming small hedges
- High-speed 420 W motor delivers powerful, quick, clean-cuts
- Balanced weight with ergonomic handling for comfort in any working position
- Lightweight 2.6 kg with compact design for easy handling and control
- 45-cm blade length and 16-mm tooth spacing design for light trimming work
- Blade length: 45 cm
- Motor power: 420 W
- No-load stroke rate: 3400 spm
- Weight: 2.6 kg
- Tooth opening: 16 mm
- Sound pressure level: 75 dB(A)
- Sound power level: 95 dB(A)
- Total vibration values: 2.5 m/s², 1.5 m/s²
- Uncertainty K: 2 dB