Bosch GBH4-32DFR NEW STYLE Multidrill 4Kg Rotary Hammer With Accessories
This model is an update from the GBH4DFE multidrill which has been the market leader in the UK for the last 5 years. With reverse action and increased power it is the most powerful and quickest 4kg hammer on the market.
The GBH 4-32 DFR Professional is the ideal rotary and demolition hammer for the versatile professional. Whether chiselling, drilling holes with large and small diameters or with a core cutter, the Bosch Hammer masters all tasks. Even drilling in metal or wood is possible because the SDS-plus drill chuck can be replaced with the quick-change chuck included in the set.
The new Bosch Hammer offers the most power and the lowest vibration in its class. The powerful 900-watt motor and single impact force of five joules ensure maximum work progress, even when drilling large diameters or when performing demanding chiselling work. The GBH 4-32 DFR Professional is specially designed for drilling holes in concrete with diameters between 14 and 25 millimetres. Working with core cutters up to 90 millimetres in diameter is equally easy with the new rotary hammer. This makes the Bosch Hammer the ideal power tool for plumbers, electricians, bricklayers and carpenters working on construction sites. And tilers can quickly remove tiles from walls and floors with the GBH 4-32 DFR Professional and the self-sharpening Bosch tile chisel.
To considerably reduce the strain on the user and to optimise his efficiency, Bosch has built the effective "Vibration Control" into the hammer. This vibration damping system enables the GBH 4-32 DFR Professional to achieve a vibration value of only 8 m/s2 (triaxial measurement value for hammer drilling as per EN 60745), which is lower than on any other 4kg hammer. The success in damping vibrations is achieved in two stages: the air buffer, which is considerably larger than that of conventional hammer mechanisms, reduces the air pressures in the hammer mechanism. This counteracts the oscillations like a spring and damps the vibrations where they originate. In the second stage of the "Vibration Control", a leaf spring and two swivel joints decouple the main handle from the machine.
- The fastest multi-hammer in the 4Kg class
- Wide range of applications in chiselling and drilling work and when working with a core cutter
- Drills up to 30% faster (25 mm diameter) than comparable competitor tools
- Low vibration values of only 8 m/s_ for fatigue-free working due to Bosch Vibration Control
- Extremely robust due to aluminium gear housing
- Extremely fast changing between SDS-plus and quick-change chuck for drilling in wood and metal
- Compact design for perfect handling
- auxilary handle
- depth stop
- carry case
- quick change 3-jaw chuck
- Self Cut flat bit set
- Multi-Construction drill bit set
- point & flat chisels
- holesaw adapter
- 20mm, 25mm & 51mm Progressor holesaws
- 10mm, 12mm, 14mm & 16mm SDS+ drill bits
- Rated power input: 900 W
- Impact energy: 0 - 5 J
- Impact rate at rated speed: 0 - 3.600 rpm
- Rated speed: 0 - 760 rpm
- Weight: 4,7 kg
- Toolholder: SDS-plus
- Drilling diameter in concrete with hammer drill bits: 6 - 32 mm
- Optimum range of applications in concrete with hammer drill bits: 14 - 25 mm
- Max. drilling diameter in masonry with core cutters: 90 mm
- Max. drilling diameter in steel: 13 mm
- Max. drilling diameter in wood: 13 mm