Chicago Pneumatic CP7737 Angle Impact Wrench 1/2 Inch
The CP7737 Right Angled Impact Wrench has three forward positions and one reverse. Easy to operate with one hand, this compact and powerful machine has a free speed of 9000rpm and 1600 blows per minute. The CP7737 angle impact wrenches is the best in class in terms of compact design, low weight, high power and durability and sets new high levels of performance. The user-friendly angle wrench has a revolutionary design compared with traditional angle impacts, and delivers maximum torque in confined areas found in engine compartments and under the vehicle. The unique positioning of the motor (in the head of the tool) combined with a jumbo hammer and direct drive mechanism also means our new angle impact wrench is better balanced, more robust than other models and more efficient on the job. Its ergonomic composite handle fits easily into the hand and provides a better comfort of use, enabling mechanics and vehicle service professionals to increase their uptime and productivity.
- Single handed Forward - Reverse operation
- 3 positions in forward and 1 in reverse
- Jumbo hammer mechanism
- Steel motor
- Composite cover
- Direct drive transmission mechanism
- 9.8 in -240 mm length & 3.46 in. (88 mm) height
- 220 ft.lbs - 300 Nm of maximum torque in reverse (for 1/2'' model)
- 2.46 lbs. - 1.12 Kg
- Over molded composite and ergonomic handle to fit perfectly in hand
- Full teasing trigger
- Socket retainer ring
- Part number: 8941077370
- Model: CP7737
- Handle type: Pistol
- Square drive: 1/2"
- Working Torque Range (fwd): 34-224 Nm 25-165
- Maximum Torque (reverse): 300 Nm 220 ft.lbs
- Free speed: 9000 rpm
- Blows per minute: 1600
- Length: 240 mm 9.4"
- Side to center: 30 mm 1.18"
- Average air consumption: 1.9 l/s 4 cfm
- Actual air consumption: 7.5 l/s 16 cfm
- Free speed air consumption: 11.73 l/s
- Air inlet thread size: 0.25 "
- Min. hose size: 10 mm 3/8"
- Sound pressure: 93 db(A)
- Sound Power: 104 db(A)
- Vibration α (ISO-28927-2): 10.3 m/s_
- Vibration K (ISO-28927-2): 1.3 m/s_
- Socket retainer: Friction ring
- Clutch type: Jumbo
- Weight: 1.13kg