Chicago Pneumatic CP7748 1/2 Inch Impact Wrench
Chicago Pneumatic's CP7748 1/2" impact wrench has been crowned a 'Top Product' award winner in Professional Motor Mechanic Magazine's 2013 reader poll. Delivering 922 ft.lbs - 1250 Nm of maximum real torque in reverse, the CP7748 is one of the quickest, most powerful impact wrenches in its class. Users will appreciate the smooth mechanism of the forward / reverse switch at the back, as well as the handle design, curved and smaller for less tension in the hand, featuring a contoured comfort grip with protection from the cold. The CP7748 is the ideal solution for tyre fitting centres, general maintenance on vehicles and light industrial maintenance operations.
- 1/2" composite impact wrench
- One handed forward/reverse
- Full power in reverse: 922 ft. lb - 1250 Nm maximum real torque in reverse
- 3 positions in forward: Low - 180 ft-lbs. / 245 Nm - Medium - 480 ft-lbs. / 650 Nm - High - 730 ft-lbs. / 990 Nm
- Aluminum clutch & back housing
- Friction ring socket retainer
- Full teasing trigger
- Curved to be more ergonomic, Smaller diameter to fit better in hand palm and to be optimum balanced
- Handle with Thermo-Plastic Rubber injected in housing for a durable and comfortable grip; Resistant to most chemicals used in workshops
- Twin hammer mechanism
- 360° swivel air inlet
- Composite housing
- Part number: 8941077480
- Model: CP7748
- Handle type: Pistol
- Square drive: 1/2"
- Working Torque Range: (fwd) 102-786 / Nm 75-580
- Maximum Torque: (reverse) 1250 Nm / 922 ft.lbs
- Free speed: 8200 rpm
- Blows per minute: 1200
- Power/weight ratio: 625 Nm/kg / 200.4 ft.lb/lb
- Length: 200 mm 7.8"
- Side to center: 38 mm / 1,50"
- Average air consumption: 3 l/s / 6.2 cfm
- Actual air consumption: 12 l/s / 25 cfm
- Air inlet thread size: 0.25 "
- Min. hose size: 10 mm / 3/8"
- Noise level: 93 db(A)
- Sound Power: 104 db(A)
- Vibration α (ISO-28927-2): 10.1 m/s_
- Vibration K (ISO-28927-2): 2.34 m/s_
- Socket retainer Friction ring
- Clutch type: Twin Hammer
- Box dimensions: 215 x 210 x 77mm
- Net weight: 2 kg / 4.6 lb