Dewalt D25733K SDS MAX Rotary Hammer 240V
The D25733K SDS Max Combi Hammer from Dewalt is a heavy-duty tool designed for high-performance drilling. The powerful motor delivers 13.3 joules of impact energy and a rotation-stop mode for demolition applications in brick, masonry and light chasing in concrete. Despite its high-performance the D25733K features class leading vibration of 9.6 m/s² thanks to Perform and Protect features. This includes an Active Vibration Control handle and an anti-rotation system which detects a loss of tool control and reacts instantly by cutting power. Constant speed electronics allows the tool to maintain speed under load, even in the hardest concrete, while the patented E-Clutch system protects the user in bind up situations by stopping the rotation of the bit. This tool is ideally suited for horizontal and downward drilling for 5 - 9 rebar applications, core drilling up to 5 inch and chipping in any mid-to-lower wall and floor applications. Active Vibration Control technology also reduces vibration felt by the user for less fatigue and greater productivity.
- In addition to the integral clutch, the DEWALT anti-rotation E-Clutch system, offers technology capable of detecting the motion of the tool. This feature senses the motion of the tool and shuts it down if necessary. The red indicator LED illuminates when the E-Clutch System is engaged.
- Protects user from the effects of vibration, including numbness and tingling in the hands, allowing them to get work done more quickly without fatigue.
- Tool maintains speed under heavy loads, including in higher PSI concrete, allowing the user to get the job done faster.
- Offers users more control by adjusting speed of drilling or chipping based upon the thickness and density of the material they are working with.
- Gives users the ability to drill and demolish concrete in one tool, saving them money by not needing to buy and maintain 2 tools.
- Service brush light near the handle notifies the user when it's time to take the tool in for service.
- Carry Case
- Input Power: 1600W
- Modes: Rotary, SDS Hammer, Chisel, Rotation-Stop
- No Load Speed: 177-355/min
- Impact Rate: 1,350/2,705/bpm with 13.3 joules
- Capacity: Concrete 48mm, Core Drilling 125mm