This heavy-duty alligator saw from Dewalt produces 2400spm, offering power equal to that of a corded machine
The 54V Cordless DCS397 Alligator saw from Dewalt has the same performance as its corded brother. Testing showed it can cut 98 Poroton blocks on a single battery charge. You can now complete the toughest jobs with no trailing cables. It runs on the Worlds first 18/54V convertible battery pack system giving you raw power anywhere and the dawn of a new era in cordless power tool technology. This will provide in excess of a full day's runtime on a single charge for most users. The potential for this technology is limitless for each and every trade with game-changing levels of performance. The DCS397 has a thicker sword for reduced deflection giving a more accurate cut and also a redesigned handle and large lock-off button for better control. This model is typically suited to all cutting through hollow clay blocks, aerated concrete, timber and insulation materials.
- New 54V FLEXVOLT Li-Ion battery enables corded performance from a cordless tool.
- Ideal for cutting Class 12 clay blocks (Poroton),
- Durable high power Brushless motor for the toughest applications
- Two long life and durable saw blades running in opposite directions so the material will not move while cutting
- Dust sealed gearcase and bearings for increased durability
- Aluminium gearcase housing for lower weight and excellent durability
- Hex key
- Battery chemistry: Li-Ion
- Voltage: 54V
- Battery FLEXVOLT: 6.0Ah (not included)
- No Load Stroke Rate: 2400 spm
- Stroke Length: 40 mm
- Blade Length: 42.5 cm