Dewalt DE7400 Heavy Duty Rolling Saw Workstation with Universal Brackets to Suit Most Table Saws
The DE7400 Saw Stand is built to a very high standard as you would expect from Dewalt. Constructed from lightweight Aluminium to increase portability but heavy-duty in all areas except weight. This wheeled Workstation has been designed to make the heaviest of Saws easily transportable. Customers who bought this item say: "Great product, no more carrying my saw all over site, well built, easy to set up, well worth the money." "The best part about this heavy-duty bench is that you can keep the saw attached to the frame and with the handle and wheels it's like pulling along a trolley which is fantastic for getting the saw around jobsite." " Easy to use and move." "This product is a MUST for anyone with a portable chop/mitre/table saw." "Excellent build quality and so easy to manoeuvre with the table saw attached. Can be used without extending the legs if you want a lower working height." " Good solid base for table saw. Very clever and easy function."
- Heavy Duty Rolling Saw Workstation
- Universal Brackets to attach most table saws
- Lightweight aluminium construction improves the portability
- Heavy-Duty kickstand allows the stand to balance upright for mobility and storage
- Large Heavy-Duty wheels designed to easily roll over steps, kerbs, and job site debris
- Suitable for many saws including the Dewalt DWE7485, DW744, DCS7485 and DW745
- Retractable soft-grip handle slides out allowing the user to pull the saw behind him comfortably
- Stand design allows portability when the table saw is attached to the stand which increases productivity
- Folding legs with quick-release levers which retract under the stand in a few seconds for easy and quick transport
PLEASE NOTE - some drilling may be required to fit some saws to the workstation.
- Weight: 19kg