Dormer E500M8NO2 HSS Coarse Tap Straight Flute 8mm Second
Dormer E500 straight flute taps are the only type of taps that can be used by hand but they can also be used in a machine if required. This product is extremely versatile. This tap can be used to tap through or blind holes in most materials. When tapping blind holes straight flute taps should be used in sets. The three taps which form a set are known by more than one name: 1- Taper or first tap, 2- Second or intermediate tap, 3- Bottoming, third or plug tap.
- High Speed Steel (HSS) provides good hot hardness when tapping
- Straight flute designed for threading both through or blind holes
- Bright finish helps prevent built-up-edge when tapping sticky materials
- Primary for use in hand held applications
- Size: M8 x 1.25mm
- Tolerance: Class 2 for 6H Fit