Draper 60988 Variable Speed Mini Wood Lathe delivers a smoother, vibration-free operation
The Draper 60988 Variable Speed Mini Wood Lathe is a woodturning machine with a variable speed 250W motor allowing the user to carry out various woodturning operations. Fitted with a 200mm swing over the bed, the lathe has a no-volt overload safety switch for safety. The cast iron bed helps deliver a smoother, vibration-free operation. The Draper wood lathe is supplied with 50mm and 150mm faceplates, 175mm tool rest and a 3/4" drive spur.
- Cast iron bed helps deliver a smoother, vibration-free operation
- Fitted with a 200mm swing over the bed
- Variable speed 250W motor
- Diameter turning capacity: 200mm
- Centre turning capacity: 300mm
- Speeds-variable: 750-3200r/pm
- Spindle thread size: 3/4"
- Spindle taper: MT1
- Weight: 21kg