Cut tough materials with ease with these durable and robust bolt cutters from Eclipse
The Eclipse ETBC18 18"/460mm Bolt Cutters are suitable for cutting most tough materials including high tensile steel rods, bolts, mesh and wire, alloy steel and much more. They feature drop forged jaws that have been hardened for extreme strength and tubular steel handles for a more secure grip. You can achieve a 36kg force with these bolt cutters.
- Drop forged jaws are machined to precise specifications for a resilient body & rigid cutting edge
- Centre cut
- Jaws adjustable by a cam on the strap
- Lightweight tubular handles do not compromise strength and durability
- Every pound of force applied is amplified to produce 80 Lbs (36 kg) of force between the jaws
- The built-in stops will yield rather than break to maximise safety
- Suitable for cutting high tensile steel rods, bolts, pre-stressed concrete, reinforcing rods, mesh and wire, cold drawn alloy steel, case hardened chain and tempered spring wire
- Cutting Capacity: 1/4" (6.4mm)
- Size: 460mm/18"