Eclipse RIPPA18 Medium Duty Rippa Bar 18 Inch
The Eclipse RIPPA18 Wrecking Bar is made from heat treated, solid forged steel for maximum strength. The RIPPA18 is the 18 inch version in the range which is suited to pulling up floorboards and lighter demolition applications. The curved end is usually used as a first-class lever, and the flat end as a second-class lever.
- 30" and 36" are ideal for demolishing large timber structures and dismantling concrete and metal constructions
- 18" and 24" are ideal for demolishing plasterboard, dismantling timber frames and pulling up floorboards
- The 14" light duty bar is suitable for pulling large nails and prising or dismantling constructed items
- Length: 18 Inches / 460mm
- Made from: Heat treated, solid forged steel