Eclipse RIPPA30 Medium Duty Rippa Bar 30 Inch
The Eclipse RIPPA30 Wrecking Bar is made from heat treated, solid forged steel for maximum strength. The RIPPA30 is the 30 inch version in the range which is suited to heavier demolition applications in timber, concrete and metal. The curved end is usually used as a first-class lever, and the flat end as a second-class lever.
- 30" and 36" are ideal for demolishing large timber structures and dismantling concrete and metal constructions
- 18" and 24" are ideal for demolishing plasterboard, dismantling timber frames and pulling up floorboards
- The 14" light duty bar is suitable for pulling large nails and prising or dismantling constructed items
- Length: 30 Inches / 770mm
- Made from: Heat treated, solid forged steel