Evolution EVOBLADEST TCT Saw Blade for Mild Steel 180mm - 36 Teeth
Designed specifically to cut Steel. Material applications include: square tube, angle iron, mild steel plate, pipe, tube and other ferrous metals. Evolution saw blades are designed to deliver maximum performance. By using the highest grade carbide, hardened blade bodies & ultra high-grade brazing techniques offering premium quality. Fits Evolution EVOSAW180HD TCT Industrial Circular Saw 180mm.
- CUT COOLER - When cutting metals, Evolution blades leave an instantly workable finish and produce virtually no heat, burrs or sparks. This allows the material cut to be handled quickly instead of having to wait for the metal to cool down, as required with abrasives
- CUT FASTER - Evolution blades cut faster than traditional abrasive blade methods. An Evolution mild steel blade can cut through 6" of 1/4" thick mild steel plate, in as little as 12 seconds
- CUT LONGER - Abrasive blades wear down quickly. This reduces both cut quality and cut capacity depth. It also increases the costly replacement of abrasives required to complete the job. An Evolution mild steel blade can last as long as 20 or more abrasives and maintain its quality and capacity throughout, saving time and money
- CUT ACCURATELY - Abrasive blades tend to flex and "walk" during a cut. Evolution blades are designed for accuracy and precision.
- CUT SAFELY - Abrasive blades can create excessive dust, fumes, smoke, fire and can even explode. Evolution blades produce very few sparks, create little heat and are an overall safer alternative to abrasives
- Size: 180mm
- Bore: 20mm
- Kerf: 2mm
- Max speed: 3900rpm
- Teeth: 36
- Weight: 0.5kg