Evolution HDG200 Heat Gun 240V
The HDG200 Heat Gun from Evolution has a powerful 2000W motor and a variable airflow speed of 120-550 ltr/min. This heat gun is ideal for stripping paint & varnish, curing glues & epoxies, waxing or dewaxing, removing adhesive labels and loads more. It has a temperature range of 50-630 degrees to suit all the different applications it can undertake and gives instant heat so you can get straight to work.
- Gives instantaneous heat meaning you can get straight to work on your project
- Clear, easy to understand digital display
- Temperature range of 50-630°C means you can set it to the temperature best suited to your application
- Ideal for Stripping Paint & Varnish, Curing Glues & Epoxies, Waxing or Dewaxing, Softening & Forming Plastics, Removing Adhesive Labels & Graphics, Heating Liquids, Applying Heat Shrink & Film, Drying Out Damp Wood, Lifting Tiles & Edging Trim, Drying Paint or Varnish, Loosening Rusty Screws or Nuts & Removing Caulking.
- Carry Case
- 4 Different Nozzle Attachments
- Power Input: 2000W
- Operating Temperature: 50-630°C
- Air Flow: 120-550 ltr/min