Footprint 698/7 Original Pipe Wrench 7"
The Footprint 698/7 pipe wrench gets the job done and lasts a lifetime. It has machine ground and precision hardened teeth to prevent wear and tear for extreme strength and long life. The screwdriver type end can be used for a number of different applications.
- Precision milled and hardened teeth to withstand wear and tear
- Both hook and frame made from high-quality carbon steel
- Screwdriver type end for general applications
- The hook is a one-piece forging with hardened teeth
- Moveable bolt to adjust gripping capabilities
- Pressed steel handle fitted with a forged carbon steel wedge insert with hardened teeth
- Grips the workpiece tighter as more pressure is exerted
- Made in Sheffield, Britain