Brushless motor, 32mm stroke length and tool-less blade change are only to name a few of the amazing features of this cordless reciprocating saw from HiKOKI
The HiKOKI CR 18DBL Recip Saw has a Brushless motor with Constant Speed Control & 32mm Stroke Length. Featuring Auto Mode which automatically increases the number of revolutions when the load becomes heavier during operation. When the load becomes lighter, the number of revolutions is automatically reduced. This also cuts down on battery consumption and noise which is suppressed by lowering the number of maximum strokes during no-load motor operation. The Brushless motor allows for the compact design of the tool. With the longer and slimmer front grip, it is even easier to grip and handle. Sold in a cardboard box with hex key and blade. Battery and charger are not included.
- Auto Mode - adaptive speed control
- Brushless Motor - increased power and no brushes to change
- Tool-less Blade Change - Blade installation and removal can be done by simply pushing a lever. The blade can be installed or removed regardless of the position of the plunger.
- Tool-less Shoe Adjustment - The shoe (base) lever allows the shoe to be adjusted.
- No.141(S) curved blade included as standard cuts approx. 10 - 20% faster* with the optimized teeth settings and curved shape of the blade.
- Hex Key
- 1 x No.141(S) for Metal Blade
- Capacity: Pipe: 130mm, Wood: 120mm, mild steel plate: 19mm
- Stroke Length: 32mm
- No-load Speed: 0-2500/min
- Overall Length: 435mm
- Weight: 2.7kg (exc battery)