A high power cordless impact wrench with IP56 rating for dust & water resistance
The HiKOKI WR 18DBDL2 Impact Wrench has a Brushless Motor which gives a maximum tightening torque of 305Nm to the 1/2 Inch Drive. HiKOKI is the new brand name for Hitachi. The Motor provides increased power, performance, durability and longer battery run time per charge to handle bigger workloads with less downtime. The overall length is 145mm making it easy to manoeuver in tight spaces. The Tightening Mode Selector Switch has 4 settings. Low and Medium: For light load work - Installing pipe supports, scaffolding, etc. High: Heavy load work - Assembling steel frames, etc. Single: Delicate work - Tightening small diameter screws, etc. There is a Friction Ring on the 1/2 Inch Drive, this holds a socket on the anvil, making it easier to install a pin and O-ring to securely lock the socket in place. Comes in a cardboard box without battery or charger.
Video is of Hitachi version of this tool.
- High power brushless motor with huge maximum tightening torque of 305Nm (hard)
- Brushless motor for increased run time and durability
- IP56 rating for dust resistance & waterproofing
- Compact & lightweight design
- 4 mode speed selection for a variety of jobs
- 3 mode LED worklight: always on/automatic/always off
- Belt Hook
- Capacity Bolt: M5-M18, HT bolt: M5-14
- No-load Speed: 0-2900/min
- Impact Rate: 0-3600/min
- Maximum Torque: 305Nm (hard)
- Body Length: 124mm
- Weight without battery: 1.2kg