Irwin 10504313N Bulldog Aviation Snips 6 Inch / 225mm
The Irwin 10504313N Bulldog Aviation Snips feature shorter blades than other snips, designed for more power when notching and trimming thicker materials. They are 225mm long with a 1.9 cm length of cut and are ideal for cutting both stainless steel and sheet metal. Their pro touch grips are more comfortable upon use. Designed for straight and short curves, notch and trim work.
- A cut capacity of 1.19mm in sheet metal and 0.84mm in stainless steel
- Drop-resistant latch for easy one-handed use, saving time & increasing safety
- Serrated lower blade for firmer action, smoother cut, and no double marked edges
- Increased length of cut for faster work, improved balanced weight distribution for greater comfort
- The ProTouch moulded soft-grips for superior comfort and control, resulting in less hand fatigue/stress
- Size: 225mm / 6"