Johnson JL1904-1200 Johnny Square Professional Aluminum Rafter Angle Square 12 Inch
Since 1947 Johnson Level & Tool has been developing solutions to help professional tradesmen improve their work. Our products are trusted by professionals worldwide to work more accurately, more quickly and more reliably. The versatility and durability of Johnson's Johnny Square®" came to us from professional master carpenter Johnny Wong, an accomplished homebuilder with more than twenty-five years experience in the trades. Johnny's crews were never satisfied with their rafter squares' inability to allow for fast and accurate measurements for rip cuts. With more than three years of field testing, the Johnny Square®" helps professionals like Johnny do more work in less time.
- Solid aluminum body for assured durability and precision CNC machined edges for guaranteed accuracy
- EZ Read™ laser etched graduations and numbers are highly visible
- Thick edge is useful as a saw guide
- Continuous scribing notches - ideal for ripping at 1-1/2", 3-1/2" and 5-1/2"
- Low glare, E-Z™ Read protective anodized finish
- 1/8" scale reads from 1-1/2" to 8-1/4"
- Marking lines for 45° miter cuts
- Size: 12 Inch / 300mm
- Weight: 0.2kg