Makita 2414EN Abrasive Cut Off Saw with 355mm Abrasive Wheel for Steel
Also know as a chop saw the Makita 2414EN has been developed based on current model 2414NB to comply with the new EU standards (EN61029-2-10: 2010). The powerful motor makes cutting easy. Equipped with a 355mm /14 inch wheel which has a maximum cutting depth of 115mm. It has an increased cutting visibility by using a single safety cover instead of a dual one. Fitted with a spindle lock for easy replacement of cut off wheel and an adjustable guide plate at 45 degrees right and left in 3 positions.
- The safety cover, safety guard, spark guard and quick vise are redesign of those of 2414NB
- Providing the same cutting capacity as based model 2414NB.
- Quick release vice.
- Large sized spark guard prevents backward scattering of spark
- Large cutting capacity for steel stock
- Carry handle for ease of transportation
- 1 Abrasive wheel (for steel)
- Socket wrench
- Hole Diameter: 25.4mm
- Max Wheel Diameter: 355mm
- Depth of Cut: 115mm
- Input Wattage: 1650W
- No Load Speed: 3,800rpm
- Net weight: 17.6kg