Makita 2414NB abrasive cut off saw, complete with abrasive wheel, socket wrench and switch buttons. Available in 110 or 240 volts.
- D-shape handle for easy gripping
- Lock-off button to prevent accidental starting
- Spark diversion guard for operators safety
- Guide plate adjusts 45¬∞ right and left - 3 locations for various sizes of materials
- Quick release vise for secure stock retention and fast repeated cut-offs
- Socket wrench stores on base for convenience
- Adjustable depth stop for precise, repeatable cutting depth
- Shaft lock for easy wheel changes.
- 1 Abrasive wheel
- Socket wrench
- 2 Switch buttons
- Double insulated
- Blade Diameter 14"
- Arbor 1"
- Max. cutting Capacity 90° 4-1/2"
- 45° 4-1/2"
- No Load RPM 3,800
- AMPS 15.0
- Length 19-3/4"
- Net Weight (lbs.) 36.6
- Shipping Weight (lbs.) 49.4
- 110 or 240 volts