Stack up with the Makita 821550-0 Makpac Connector Case Type 2
The Makita MAKPAC connector case system is designed for professional use. The system consists of four cases varying in height. The cases can be stacked on top of each other and locked together with the locking latches. The interconnected cases take up less storage space and are easy to transport to and from the worksite. You can select a moulded inlay to suit your machine then select a case size to suit your requirement.
- Strong and collapsible handles
- Four different sizes to choose from
- Measures 396mm x 296mm x 157mm
- Stackable for storage and easy transportation
- Rounded grips make it easy to remove the individual cases
- Stacking cases with conecting clips, compatible with other makes of cases
- Weight: 2.8kg
- Width: 296mm
- Height: 157mm
- Length: 396mm
- Connector Case (Type 2)
Optional accessory for this MakPac Case - Makita 837670-0 Inner Tray which is compatible with the following models: DTD129, DTD134, DTD136, DTD146, DTD147, DTP130, DTP131, DTP140, DTP141, DTW251.