Loved by professionals and DIY hobbyists, this finishing sander from Makita impresses with its multitude of uses
The BO4900V from Makita has been ergonomically designed and boasts a powerful 330W motor for superior handling and a quickly achieved super smooth finish. The soft-grip handle provides a non-slip surface for comfortable operation. Coupled with the knob style front handle and the low hand-shaped motor housing there are a variety of comfortable holding positions. There are large clamps for holding the sandpaper securely in place. The sander base also has a Velcro-style surface which hook and loop abrasive paper will stick to. There is a through the pad dust collection system which sucks dust through 10 holes on sander base into the dust bag. The BO4900V can alternatively be connected to a vacuum cleaner. Either way, the working environment will be healthier with much less cleaning up afterwards.
- Large levers for quick & easy paper changes.
- Hook & Loop sheets with through-the-pad dust extraction.
- Easily hooks up to a vacuum hose for superior dust collection.
- Double insulated for added safety
- Variable speed trigger
- Abrasive papers (1 Sheet)
- Dust bag assembly
- Pad Size: 115x229mm
- Abrasive Sheet: 115x280mm
- Orbit Diameter: 2.6mm
- Orbits per Minute: 10,000opm
- Input wattage: 330w
- Net Weight: 2.8kg
Shop Toolstop's range of 1/2 sheet sanding sheets compatible with this model.