Makita DC18RD Twin Charger + 2 x BL1830B 18V 3.0Ah Batteries
The Makita DC18RD dual port charger is capable of charging two Makita 18V batteries at the same time. The charging time is the same as the single port charger DC18RC. Also features a USB Port for charging mobile phone, tablets, etc. This USB port provides 15A output. A built-in CPU - gathers information from the battery's memory chip to determine optimum charging methods while a forced air cooling fan cools the battery to minimise charging time. With an audible sound alert to indicate full charge and an LED Charging Display.
- Two 3.0Ah BL1830 batteries - 22 minutes
- Two 4.0Ah BL1840 batteries - 36 minutes
- Two 5.0Ah BL1850 batteries - 45 minutes
Makita BL1830B 18V 3.0Ah Battery
LXT Lithium-Ion battery and optimum charging system produces 280% total lifetime work with 2x more cycles
- 5x Lower self-discharge keeps battery cells active and ready for use, even after long periods of storage
- Charging at any time will have no effect on the battery
- Built-in shock absorbing features protect the battery
- Sixteen (16) firm holding contact terminals reduce the risk of power loss/fluctuation in high vibration work environments
- Battery's built-in Memory Chip communicates with the charger to maximize battery life using 3 Active Controls (Current, Voltage & Thermal)
Battery suitable for all Makita li-ion LXT 18 volt machines.
PLEASE NOTE - when new, these batteries require about 6 to 8 full charges to reach their optimum performance
- Weight: 2.5kg