Makita DCS550Z 18 Volt Cordless LXT Lithium Ion Metal Cutting Saw (Body Only) comes with TCT saw blade, safety goggles and hex wrench.
Model DCS550 is a Cordless Metal Cutting Saw, featuring a compact and lightweight design for high manoeuvrability and easy handling, maximum cutting depth of 51mm and long-life motor with replaceable carbon brushes.
There are many applications for the DCS550 including pipe, tubing, C-stud, Aluminium and metal sheet.
- Smooth and powerful cutting at the high rotational speed of 3,600 rpm delivered from enhanced motor
- Easy to trace cutting line with twin LED job light - illuminates blade edge and allows to easily align cutting line. Light can be turned on before tool starts by slightly dpressing trigger
- Rubberised soft grip of ergonomic designn with non-skid elastomer on front grip and rear handles for more control and comfort
- Weighs only 2.4kg which ensures easy handling even in overhead or horizontal application
- Stainless steel base plate prevents damage of its surface and moves easily across the work surface
- Large lock-off lever prevents accidental starting, makes it easy to operate with gloved hands and can be operated from both sides of the handle
- TCT Saw blade
- Hex wrench which stores onboard the saw
- Safety goggles
- Battery Type: Lithium-ion
- Voltage: 18 v
- Capacity in Mild Steel: 3 mm
- Depth of Cut @ 90°: 51 mm
- Blade Diameter: 136 mm
- Bore Diameter: 20 mm
- Noise sound pressure: 101 dB(A)
- Noise sound power: 112 dB(A)
- Noise K factor: 3 dB(A)
- No Load Speed: 3600 rpm
- Vibration K factor: 1.5 m/sec_
- Vibration: Cutting Mild Steel Tube: 3 m/sec_