Makita DDF485RTJ 18V LXT Brushless Drill Driver (2 x 5Ah Batteries)
The Makita DDF485RTJ brushless drill driver is powered by a 18V Li-ion battery and has been developed based on the model DDF459. This particular kit comes with 2 x 5.0 Ah batteries, DC18RC compact charger and in a typer 2 MAKPAC connector case.
- Brushless motor
- Forward / reverse rotation
- Single sleeve keyless chuck allows for easy bit installation/removal by one hand.
- Electric brake
- 2 mechanical gears.
- Variable speed control by trigger
- Best possible ergonomic handle for drill-driver applications.
- LED job light
- 2 x 18V 5.0Ah Li-ion Batteries
- 1 x DC18RC Fast Charger
- 1 x Type 2 MAKPAC Connector Case
- Voltage: 18V
- Torque Settings: 21 + drill
- Battery Type: Lithium-ion
- Vibration K factor: 1.5 m/sec²
- Noise sound pressure: 74 dB(A)
- Noise K factor: 3 dB(A)
- Battery Quantity: (5.0ah) x 2
- Capacity in Steel: 13 mm
- Capacity in Wood: 38 mm
- Chuck Capacity: 1.5 - 13 mm
- No Load Speed (Hi): 0 - 1,900 rpm