Cut and grind with ease with this impressivly powerful Makita Cordless Grinder
The Makita DGA452 is the new and improved BGA452Z. It is the first Angle grinder of the MAKSTAR series, providing cordless convenience for grinding & cutting applications. The small circumference motor housing with soft grip and side handle ensure both comfort and control upon use and the electronic current limiter protects the motor from overload for maximum durability and long life. Its anti-restart function means the motor will not start if a charged battery is inserted when the switch is on, increasing user safety.
- Makita built produces 50% faster grinding with an impressive 10,000 RPM
- More compact design at only 12-1/2" long and weighs only 5.6 lbs. for less operator fatigue
- Ergonomic shape fits like a glove with even pressure and easy control
- Built-in electronic control circuit with L.E.D. warning lights for overload protection
- Slide switch with lock-on
- Powerful angle grinder now free from the restriction of cables and power sockets
- Capable of using wheels or discs for mains grinders
- Easy-to-grip, small circumference motor housing
- Anti-restart function
- Electronic current limiter
- Lock nut wrench
- Side handle
- Abrasive wheel
- Grinding Wheel: 4-1/2" / 115mm
- Cut-Off Wheel: 4-1/2"
- Wire Cup Brush: 3-1/2" / 115mm
- Sanding Disc: 4-1/2" / 115mm
- No Load RPM: 10,000
- Watt Hours: 54.0
- Battery: 18VDC (3.0Ah)
- Spindle Thread: 5/8" - 11 UNC
- Overall Length: 12-1/2"
- 18 volts
- Weight: 1.9kg
Shop the Makita 141257-5 carry case to fit this model here.