Makita DMR107W Jobsite Radio - Now Compatible with CXT Batteries in White. Works from mains power or from your power tool batteries, complete with AC power adaptor
The DMR107W Radio has been designed to cope with rough treatment on the jobsite. In the working enviroment it's a tough life for a radio but with rubber bumpers on all four corners and two vertical metal bars on the front to protect the controls you wont have any worries. The DMR107W has a dust and showerproof construction and an unbelievable sound thanks to the twin 76mm speakers and powerful amplifier. No matter how dusty and noisy the workplace gets, you'll still be able hear your favourite tunes. Compatiable with Makita li-ion batteries (7.2V, 10.8V, 14.4V and 18V) which are not included.
- Newly compatible with 10.8V CXT slide batteries
- IP64 rated dust and shower-proof construction
- Flexible antenna can be removed and stored inside the radio.
- Soft grip carry handle swivels 90 degrees
- Elastomer bumpers protect against rough handling on a jobsite
- 2 speaker stereo system
- AUX-IN jack allows for connection to personal audio players
- AC adaptor jack
- Digital display
- AC power adapter
- 2 x AA batteries just to power clock and keep preset radio stations when switched off
PLEASE NOTE - Batteries are NOT included. Not compatible with Ni-Cd or NI-MH batteries.
- Battery Type: Lithium-ion
- Battery Range: 7.2 - 18 v
- Frequency Range FM: 87.5 - 108 Mhz
- Frequency Range AM: 522 - 1710 kHz
- Speakers ∅: 2 x 76mm
- Practical Output (7.2v): 0.5W x 2
- Practical Output (10.8v): 1.2W x 2
- Practical Output (14.4v): 2.2W x 2
- Practical Output (18v): 3.5W x 2
- Net weight: 4.1 kg