Makita DMR202 Job Site Speaker Cordless Bluetooth 12V - 18V (Body Only)
The Makita DMR202 Bluetooth Job Site Bluetooth speaker has been developed from the DMR200 with the additional benefit of being able to play music from USB memory. It can be powered by Makita lithium ion batteries from the CXT or LXT range (12V max, 14.4V or 18V) and also from the supplied AC/DC power adaptor. Perfect for playing your music wirelessly via Bluetooth or with your mobile device connected to the AUX-IN socket. Sold as a body only machine without batteries or charger.
- LCD panel displays song titles, singers etc
- Plays music in USB Flash Memory
- Repeat function (repeat entire playlist / one song / entire playlist within folder / play at random)
- Equipped with Bluetooth class 2 to wirelessly connect your mobile device for playing music with a range up to 10m.
- AUX-IN jack
- AC adaptor jack
- USB port allows for charging mobile device.
- Storage compartment for mobile device: Charging of mobile device still possible when stored.
- Flat anti-slip top surface
- 2-way speaker system
- IP64 rated dust and shower-proof construction
- LED indicators for condition of tool and Bluetooth connection.
- Elastomer bumpers protect against rough handling on a jobsite
- Carry handle for easy transport
- AC Power Adaptor
- Battery Type: Lithium-ion
- Battery Range: 10.8 - 18 v
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 211 x 199 x 206 mm
- Woofer: 101.6mmØ
- Tweeter: 36mmØ
- Practical Output (18v) 10.0W
- Net weight: 2.7 - 3.3 kg