The Makita DUR191LRT8 is an 18V cordless grass line trimmer for professional trimming of green areas powered by a single 18 volt LXT lithium-ion battery
Equipped with ADT (Automatic torque Drive Technology) - automatic speed control feature to adjust the speed that is output be the powerful brushless motor depending on the load. Low vibration, noise levels and good ergonomics ensure high usability. The shaft is in two parts for space-saving, transport and storage.
- 2-Section Shaft for easy and space saving storage and transport
- Active Feedback Sensing Technology (AFT): Shuts down the tool if the rotation speed suddenly slows down
- Automatic Torque Drive Technology: Automatically changes the cutting speed according to load condition for optimum operation
- Brushless motor
- Electronic current limiter for overload protection.
- Electric brake
- Soft start feature.
- Constant speed control
- Reverse switch for easy removal of grass clippings stuck.
- Loop handle
- 3-Speed settings (Hi/Med/Low)
- 1 x BL1850B 5.0Ah battery
- 1 x DC18RC charger
- Shoulder strap
- Accessory bag
- Box driver
- Hex wrench
- Nylon cutting head
- Voltage: 18v LXT
- Spindle Size: M10 x 1.25 L
- Cutting Diameter (Max.): 300 mm
- No Load Speed: 3,500 / 5,100 / 6,000 rpm
- Net Weight: 3.2 – 3.5 kg
- Overall Length (exc. Cutting Tool): 1,775 mm
- Nylon Cord Diameter: 2.0 - 2.4 mm
- Noise Sound Pressure: 77 dB(A)
- Noise Sound Power: 91.6 dB(A)
- Noise K Factor: 3.9 dB(A)
- Vibration K Factor: 1.5 m/sec²
- Vibration No Load: 2.5 m/sec²