Transport this petrol blower easily thanks to its backpack functionality
The Makita EB7660TH is a petrol powered Blower with a lightweight, powerful MM4 (Makita Mini 4 Stroke) 75.6cc engine. With much higher reliability, lower emissions and a 60% fuel saving compared to an equivalent 2 stroke engine. The machine is worn as a backpack that is cushioned for comfort. The low noise Blower has a maximum air velocity of 92 metres per second which will clear leaves, debris or litter quickly. It has a 1.9 litre tank and runs on unleaded fuel.
- 4 damper springs mounted between the engine and the backpack frame that reduce vibration on the back of operator even during long hours.
- Cushioning back padding and shoulder straps, well-ventilated for effective sweat evaporation to provide more comfort.
- Anti-Icing: You can open the anti-icing valve by simply turning a dial to supply warm air from the engine to prevent the carburettor from icing up under cold environments.
- Anti-static – Users hand is protected from static electric shock by enough insulation distance between grip and nozzle.
- Powerful and environmentally friendly 4-stroke engine. Low noise and clean exhaust emission.
- High Speed/High Air Volume
- Tube mounted throttle
- Carry handle for easy transport
- Primer Pump
- Automatic decompression valve.
- Diaphragm carburetor
- Telescopic pipe and nozzle
- In compliance with exhaust emission regulations: EPA Phase 2, EU Stage 2
- Oil bottle
- Box wrench
- Flexible pipe
- Swivel pipe
- Hose clamp
- End nozzle
- Flat nozzle
- Long pipe
- Accessory bag
- Cubic Capacity: 75.6 cc
- Max air velocity: 92 m/sec
- Max air volume: 20 m³/min
- Noise sound pressure: 102.8 dB(A)
- Noise sound power: 110.7 dB(A)
- Noise K factor: 1.6 dB(A)
- Engine: 4-Stroke
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 1.9 litres
- Fuel Type: Unleaded
- No Load Speed: 2800 - 7200 rpm
- Vibration K factor: 1.2 m/sec²
- Vibration no load: 3.5 m/sec²
- Vibration Dampening: Yes
- Net weight: 12kg