Makita HR4511C SDS Max Rotary Demolition Hammer Drill with AVT, complete with 2 side handles, depth stop, bit grease and carrying case
This Demolition Hammer features Makita's Anti Vibration Technology which dramatically cuts down the amount of vibration being transferred to the operator resulting in much less user fatigue. This works with an internal balancer which is moved by the air pressure created inside the drill housing by the hammer action. The balancer moves in the oposite direction thus acting as a perfectly timed counterbalance. This technology coupled with the padded, spring loaded, hinged rubberised grip means the HR4511C is unleashing all it's power in a forward motion, enabling it to be used for long periods of time with little vibration transferral to hands and arms.
- Reduced vibration for less operator fatigue (AVT)
- Torque-Limiter - when drill hits reinforcement the Torque-Limiter stops power
- 16 Angle Settings of Chisel Bit - for added control
- LED lights - Green drill is electrified and flashing Red signifies brushes needing changed
- Recessed Change Lever - mounted on top of machine to reduce breakage even if machine is dropped or laid down carelessly
- Constant speed underload.
- Rotary hammer action.
- Hammer only action - no hammering while idling for longer machine life
- Double insulated - for extra safety
- 2 Side handles
- Depth stop
- Bit grease
- Carrying case
- Max in Concrete: 45mm
- Core Bit Diameter (TCT): 125mm
- Joules: 13Js
- Blows per minute: 1,250-2,750bpm
- No Load Speed: 130-280rpm
- Input wattage: 1,350w
- Vibration: 7.5m/sec HO.7.0m/sec
- D handle
- Net Weight: 8.4kg