Milwaukee Jobsite Workbox 26 Inches (4932 4308 26)
The Milwaukee® 26" Jobsite Work Box is Nothing But Heavy Duty®. Built with Impact Resistant Materials, Buttressed Hinges, Protected Recessed Latches, and Reinforced Corners, the 26" Milwaukee® Jobsite Work Box is built to Survive Over 1000 Drops with a 50lb load. An Integrated Weather Seal ensures the contents of the box stay dry and free of jobsite contamination and debris. Convenient Pass Through Side Grips allow for easy lifting and handling of the Work Box, even at awkward angles. The overmolded Wide Grip Handle makes carrying unbalanced loads a much easier task and also folds into a Clamping Cut Groove to allow secure cutting of jobsite materials. The interior of the 26" Work Box provides ample space for long and bulky tools, while incorporating Corner Pocket Storage to give users more organization and easy access to their commonly used tools. Integrated Screw Bosses, built into the lid, provide users the opportunity to mount items, such as chargers, with a common screw.
- Impact Resistant Construction
- Buttressed Hinges - For Jobsite Durability
- Protected Recessed Latches
- Reinforced Corners
- Integrated Weather Seal - Protects Contents from Rain and Jobsite Debris
- Clamping Cut Groove- Clampes Small Diameter Materials while Cutting
- Overmolded Wide Grip Handle - Allows for Ergonomic Carrying
- Pass Through Side Grips - Allow Easy Access and Handling from All Angles
- Integrated Screw Mounting Bosses - Allow for Unlimited Customization
- Corner Pocket Storage - Keeps Tools Organized and Easily Accessible
- Space For Long and Bulky Tools
- Indexing Square - Allow Easy and Secure Stacking
- Made in USA
Note: Box is a different colour in video.
- Length: 660mm / 26 Inch
- Width 350mm / 13.4"
- Height 310mm / 12.25"
- Weight: 5.2kg / 11.5 lbs