The Norbar 120101.01 3AR-N Industrial Adjustable Torque Wrench, ideal for heavy-duty applications
The Norbar 120101.01 torque wrench is ideal for heavy-duty applications thanks to its tough construction. You can expect accurate results to ±4% even in arduous working conditions thanks to its easy to read scale which is shielded from dust, dirt and spray. The push-through ratchet allows two-direction torquing.
- Designed to be cost-effectively serviced
- Extremely robust with clear torque signal
- Easy to set accurately (setting tool included)
- Push-through ratchet allows two-direction torquing
- Easy to read scale is shielded from dust, dirt and spray
- Can be split and packed in two parts for a smaller, easier to transport tool
- New handle - more comfortable and guides operators hand to correct position
- Robust construction gives accurate results to ±4% even in arduous working conditions
- Still robust with unmistakable torque signal now split for ease of transportation and storage
- The tool is supplied with a Declaration of Conformance which meets the requirements of ISO 6789-1:2017
- Unique profiled cam and reaction plate - gives much clearer torque signal and the large break angle greatly reduces the possibility of over-torquing
- Square drive: 1"
- Range Nm: 120-600
- Range lbfft: 100-450