Norbar 130101 Nortorque MDL 60 Adjustable Torque Wrench 3/8"
NorTorque utilises Norbar's proven mechanism and internal components and built them into a purposeful and attractive torque wrench.In developing NorTorque, Norbar's objective was to deliver outstanding quality and performance in a value for money package. Fine engineering ensures that the wrench adjustment is both fast and fingertip light meaning that you can do your job more efficiently.
- Each tool is supplied with a traceable calibration certificate
- Accurate to ±3% of reading which meets and exceeds ISO6789
- Convenient hanger feature for tool storage also aids wrench unlocking and adjustment
- Push/pull lock is fast and intuitive to use and prevents accidental adjustment of the set torque
- Light and fast adjustment saves operator time and effort
- Micrometer scale applying to the primary torque units (N-m on a dual scale wrench) for simple and error free setting
- Just eight turns to cover the entire scale
- Push through ratchets with a narrow engagement angle of 5° for working in tight spaces
- Length: 328mm
- Weight: 0.7kg
- Ratchet Teeth: 72
- Square Drive: 3/8"
- Ratchet Diameter: 36mm
- Supplied with a ½" sq. dr. adaptor